Archive for CareerZoo
Lost of interest in our Masters in Applied Software Technology, Plus a Permanent Job this morning at CareerZoo. Here is our brochure with some of the FAQ answered on it:
We had a great day at CareerZoo, and met some fantastic (I hope) future Ericsson employees there. Lorcan Duffy PMP, Manager of our Project Management Office presented the “Typical day of an Ericsson CPM” to a packed Tech Box. Lorcan is hiring a number of CPMs for his team this year. You can see these roles here: http://goo.gl/UCLL9f
Congratulations to the guys at CareerZoo for organizing a great event, and thank you to the 12,000 people who came along. Click below for the slideshow.
We’ve just pulled together our list of jobs for CareerZoo, and it was quite a struggle as there are so many opportunities! Why not take a look here:
Hope to see you Saturday!
I can confirm that Ericsson will be one of the exhibitors at CareerZoo on the 15th of February in the National Convention Centre. Hope to see you there – you can read more about it (and register for free) here: http://www.careerzoo.ie/
As you can see, we had a very busy stand last year, and met with a huge number of interesting people. From my last time there, here is the FAQ I got on the day: http://wp.me/plRay-MT
The turnout at CareerZoo was amazing, and for any of you that did stop by the Ericsson stand on the day, thank you for saying hi.
Although we met a huge variety of candidates, there were a few FAQ’s that came up, so I thought I would share them and the answers here:
- Q. Where in Ireland are Ericsson?
- A. Ericsson is in Dublin and Athlone
- Q. What kind of skills does Ericsson look for?
- A. Athlone is our Product Development Unit, so mainly we look for Java there, and in Dublin, we have a number of divisions, but mainly we have Competency Hubs which serve our customers in Ireland, Europe and the world. As such, we normally hire for skills in networking, integration, engineering and project management most commonly, but there are currently c1500 people in Ericsson Ireland in a range of roles, so whatever you do, we might potentially have something for you in the future.
- Q. What options does Ericsson have for Graduates?
- A. Lots! We have a Masters Program with a guaranteed job at the end of it, and we have also hired graduates in a graduate program every year, AND we also advertise graduate/entry-level positions as they arise on our portal.
- Q. How can I find out more/register for interest for all of the above?
- A. Simple. For more about Ericsson, to see the list of roles we have open currently, and to set up alerts so you would be notified of future roles (including graduate ones), you can set up a profile at: http://www.ericsson.com/ie/careers
Lastly, I’d also like to say congratulations to Brian and his team for organizing such a brilliant event – it was great to be there and looking forward to next year.